Online Parent Support Association
The Online Parent Support Association (OPSA) was founded in 2020 (during COVID 19 Lockdown) to provide online support for parents or guardians:
Important to note:
- Enroll your child for a 12-month access to their preferred grade program and explore our engaging day-to-day curriculum - click the button below for more information.
- Get detailed insights into our learning programmes with a comprehensive document outlining the desired outcomes, and grade-specific curriculum - click the button below for more information.
- Track your learners' progress and assess their readiness for the next grade with OPSA's term-wise Assessment tests and examinations - click the button below for more information.
- Explore the fascinating world of Robotics and Coding designed specifically for students in grades 1-3. Click the button below to learn more about our programs and how to enroll your child.
- Discover your child's readiness for school with our comprehensive School Readiness Assessment starting from September 2023 - click the button below for more details.
In today's digital era, proficient typing skills are more important than ever. Whether it's writing an essay, sending emails, or navigating the web, the ability to type quickly and accurately empowers your child to communicate effectively and efficiently.